Monday, July 13, 2015

So its been a year....

...And I haven't done much.  I built the Kyosho Scorpion, and recently sold the never-run, not-yet-painted car...because I fell off the wagon.  I am going through a bit of a purge period, trying to winnow out everything I really haven't used, and focusing on what I actually drive.  I'm still driving LunchMoney, and have cleaned and sorted all the parts for my vintage RC10 rebuild.  Now its just a matter of re-assembling it and getting it running again.

I've also been bitten by the club racing bug, and am building a 1/10 touring car chassis to race in the USGT class at a local track on the weekends.  I'll probably also post pics of my latest acquisition...a vintage Kyosho Nostalgic Series Cobra!!  Stay tuned for updates.  

No comments:

Post a Comment